Drivers' License Manual This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I recently read a wonderfully informative piece of literature: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Drivers' License Manual by Jerold A. Gnazzo, William F. Weld, and Thomas C. Rapone. I like this book in that it aided me in attaining my driver's permit, and will aid me as I prepare for my license.

Most of this book is numbingly boring and predictable; there's no action at all. Pages 58 through 75, however, offer exciting, educational questions and answers that are fun for the whole family. Question number 26 on page 63 just sent shivers up my spine: "Q: How do you sober up quickly? A: You can't." It's mind-blowing.

I whole-heartedly suggest this manual for anyone applying for a driver's permit or license, or persons in need of something with which to squish pesky spiders. Considering this book as an option when in search of actual reading material, however, is strongly discouraged