Miracle on 49th street by Mike lupica

Desperation. A daughter’s love for her father leads up to father Josh Cameron MVP of the Celtics basketball team and his 12 year old daughter Molly Parker that just lost her mom in a battle against cancer. Thru out the book 12 year old Molly Parker gets to know her father she never knew behind all the cameras and basketball court. After spending some time with her dad she releases why her mother Jenie didn’t want her to know her father MVP Josh Cameron.

Josh Cameron is now denying his daughter Molly until Molly tells josh about her mother. Molly Tells Josh about what happened with her mom dieing of cancer. He is shocked that Molly mother Jenie died of cancer.

Josh a young cocky, full of him self, selfish doesn’t care about any one but him self man. She is shocked that josh is acting that way and is a show of in basketball. Does not give any of his teammates a chance.

If I were to rate this book from 0-5 I would say it’s a three. Because I think that the book could of shown a little bit more details between the father and the daughter. I would not recommend this book to others because it really only shows that a father doesn’t have much love for his daughter.

In conclusion I think that this book is not suitable for others because it doesn’t really doesn’t give that much details between 12 year old Molly Parker and MVP of the Celtic basketball team and father Josh Cameron

Heyyyyy said...
This book is just BAD in SO many ways  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BAD
BAD
BAD  

halle4132 said...
I LOVE THIS BOOK SOOOO MUCH! I SO WISH IT HAD A BETTER ENDING RATHER THAN WHAT IT SAID AT THE ENDING!!!! BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! THANKS Y'ALL I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL.

teengirl.1234 said...
I think that this article is very well written, but i think that the book Miracle on 49th Street deserves at least 4 out of 5 points because the only thing i really thought it didnt have was more details at the end of the book. Instead of just ending on " first i had to come get my daughter " it could have had a little bit more after that and tell about wether Barb let her go live with him. Also it could have told wether it ruined his carrer like Bobby Fishman said it would... (more »)