Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson | Teen Ink

Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson

March 1, 2010
By Caty Gonzalez BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Caty Gonzalez BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever read any books by the author Laurie Halse Anderson?, the famous book Speak was written by her. Laurie Halse Anderson is the same author that wrote Twisted. Meet Tyler Miller he is the kind of kid that was always “nonmanly”. Everyone told him to be a man, but nobody told him how. In this novel Tyler Miller always was a nerdy boy until he did something out of the bloom… Find out in Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson. This book written by Laurie Halse Anderson, is the best book she has written.

The book Twisted is the best book I have ever read. It has good details, and describes the characters good and better. The author wrote the book Prom as well as Speak and Twisted. She is realistic detailed author by describing the characters and Tyler Miller. She puts support in her writing and details.

This book is about a teenagers life. Tyler Miller is a teenage boy who was always told to be a man. But nobody told him how. He though if he graffi the school property it would make him more popular and manly. But just when he finished, the cops came and took him away. Everyone says he is a hero. If you do something bad you sufer the consequences.

I would recommend this book to teenagers who like drama. My guess is that they will like the book. My rating for this book is 4 ½ out of 5 stars. I say 4 ½ because it is really good, but she should make it longer. Because when I finished I wanted to read more.

In conclusion , the best book I have read is Twisted. Which was written by Laurie Halse Anderson. When you start reading it, to me it got me exited. Mostly because of what he did and how people reacted to what he did. Have you ever heard of the author Laurie Halse Anderson?, if you say yes, have you ever read any books by her you think is good?, then you are going to like this book!