Arena This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This is no rabbit from a hat routine C this is pure, exciting, vivid fantasy. Harper Prism has churned out novel after amazing novel in the Magic: The Gathering collection. While each is suspenseful, imaginative and corroborative with the popular "Magic: The Gathering" card game, Arena takes the creative cake in my mind.

Because magic has not been viewed as valid for many years, nobody knows what it may have looked like if it were real. Forstchen does a superb job in describing scenes where spells of great force are put into play. He should be commended because not many authors can create that vivid a mental image for the reader. With nearly 300 pages of intense magical combat, a fantasy fan will not want to put this down.

However, this book does have a story line, unlike some mediocre "wannabe" ones. Garth "one-eye" has come back to the Arena to avenge the Fifth House. He returns to fight his way to the top, which results in a chance to contact the Walker, the source of his troubles.

Not many reviews for fantasy/sci-fi books are printed in this terrific newspaper. I felt it was time to change that because the message needs to be spread C fantasy books are very entertaining, especially Magic: The Gathering books. .