Holes by Louis Sachar This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Holes will take you on a roller-coaster adventure with its amazingly complex plot.

The main character, Stanley, is accused of stealing a famous pair of shoes. He claims the shoes just fell out of the sky, which happens to be true. As a result, he is sent to a detention camp, called Camp Green Lake. His sentence is to dig a five-foot by five-foot hole every day in a dry lake bed.

This miserable situation sends him on an adventure full of suspense, excitement, and humor, which is just about everything you could want from a book. This book is perfect for everyone.

Now here is a challenge: I dare you to start Holes and see if you can put it down.

IklilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 3 at 3:25 pm
I have read this book and i agree with you it just awsome.Like you said just couldnt put it down!

lala said...
soo....i wwass like om,g this book issssssssssssssss cool     and like yaa.....dinosaurs..

Medina D. said...

the book & movie were good.

i REALLY liked the sequal.

isabel17 said...
i <3 this book themovies okay too. i like the secong one even betta!

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 7:52 am
One of my fave books! Ttly love the whole six degrees of separation thing!

bruce replied...
no offence but your article is a bit short

wait....what replied...
Sept. 22, 2014 at 11:30 am
and yours is short as well, but thats none of my business.....

lookhere94 said...
Holes was probably my favorite book ever. The sequel Small Steps isn't as good

Kaileigh918 replied...
there's a sequel? i have to get it

lookhere94 replied...
Its called Small Steps its really good

Maniacreader said...
This book is Just amazing it does draw you in. you have to put your lifestyle to his and then you will really see the difference!

kakianak said...
This is short and doesn't really draw me in. It doesn't have alot of info on the book, either. It's okay, but I'd look for another book first.