The World Of Lance | Teen Ink

The World Of Lance MAG

Imagine a world of fantasy and adventure. In this world, inhabited by elves, dwarves, magicians, clerics and dragons, you could do anything and go anywhere. I have gone to this world and returned a better person. This world is at your fingertips, and all you have to do is grab it - and start reading.

This wonderful book is just one book a long series of adventures, called Dragon- lance Chronicles, where you go on adventures you might only dream about. You travel through enchanted forests, explore ancient castles, and battle horrific monsters. You travel with many on your journey, each with his or her own story. Experience the love, the fear, the joy and the sadness with them for a few momentsand become a whole new person, reborn into an ancient time of myth, legend, and lore.

They are the most interesting books I have ever read. They actually changed my life. Before them I never read books. Reading was a chore that I only did when I had to - until I started reading these books. Once I started, I could not put them down. They showed me how exciting reading was. The Dragonlance books allowed me to see what was happening as vividly as a movie unraveling before my eyes. The characters were given life, and I was their creator. Reading them was the best thing I had ever done.

So, if you are like me, or in the mood for great books, I recommend these fantasy books: Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night, Dragons of Spring Dawning, and Dragons of Summer Flame. Also, Time of the Twins, War of the Twins, and Last of the Twins. The authors are Margaret Weis and Tracy Nickman. If you enjoy role-play D & D games of Games by White Wolf, you will love these books since they have been created into a role-playing game.

I urge you to read these books. Go ahead, enter a world of fantasy, and adventure, or are you afraid? .

i love this !