The Hunt For The Seventh by Christine Morton-Shaw | Teen Ink

The Hunt For The Seventh by Christine Morton-Shaw

By Bunny23 BRONZE, Lagrange, Maine
Bunny23 BRONZE, Lagrange, Maine

This book was very well written and very detailed. Everything was understandable and I was able to keep reading for once! This book made me want to keep reading just because of how you got surprised and when things started getting really good. I noticed that I had liked it from the first couple of pages because it was so well written.

This Book is Fiction and is about the paranormal. A Young boy named James (Jim) lost his mom and went to a Hall with his sister and father cause his father needed a job. James keeps finding that the voices he is hearing is not coming from his head. The Minerva Hall must be haunted. But by what? Jim finds statues and gets flashbacks of what happened to the children that lived here. He finds that these statues are of the children who have died and are in position right before their accidents. Jim's father is thinking that his behavior is coming from the hole in his heart that his mother left when she died. But James knows different. He knows that what is going on is more than just in his head. 'Find the seventh' the voices of the six children keep saying. H don't understand where or what they mean. The seventh what. He guesses the seventh statue. But the 'Book of Deaths' only shows six children listed. How can there be a seventh. Is jim in danger. Find out when you read the book.

I am very glad that I read this book. If I didn't like it I wouldn't have been able to finish the first two chapters. It made me excited to find time and continue it. That's why I recommend it to others.

I really enjoy the paranormal so I enjoyed this very well. I would like to have others check it out.