All But My Life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

All But My Life is a very explicit book about one woman and her family's struggle through World War II and the concentration camps. Many times Gerda came inches from death. Yet she remained strong throughout the war and survived. If she hadn't survived, much of what we know about the inside of some of the concentration camps would not have been released.

All But My Life indeed is a great book. I feel it should be read by every high school student. It describes in detail the suffering that many people experienced during the Second World War. Hey, even the title speaks for itself. The Nazis could take everything that belonged to Gerda, even her family, but they didn't take her life..

Kairi_McEwin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 8:51 am
I am doing a report on Gerda Weissman, and your review helped a lot!