Vampire Kisses

A must read book to all of those twilight fans out there. this series is about a girl named Raven who would visit an old mansion and finds the truth of the family who lives there, but doesn't care about the fact that they are vampires. The owner, Alexander, is a vampire who admired Raven from the shadows and protected her by leaving her. As this happened, she decides to find him anyway possible. Would she find him, its for you to find out. If anyone would read the book, they will find themselves falling in love with the book and be begging for more. The book contains a love story combined with adventure, action, and the temptation to find a vampire such as Alexander

trblue said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:27 am
these r really good books, but i have one problem thay seem to have the same plot 4 everybook.

Shadowheart4564 replied...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 8:45 am
your somewhat right. it involves Alexander wanting to keep his distance from his loved one to keep her out of danger, but it has different plans on how to get the characters motivated

ToWriteLovee said...
this is one of my favorite series, and i would like to point out, that it is obvious they fall in love, but never actually say they love eachother. just putting that out there. one of the all time favorites, better than twilight.

Shadowheart4564 replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 6:38 am
Tell me about it, it has original vampires rather than shiny vampires when they walk into the sunlight