Interview With the Vampire | Teen Ink

Interview With the Vampire MAG

If you're the type who likes to get caught upin books to the point of no return, then I highly recommend Interviewwith the Vampire by Anne Rice. It will entertain and amuse you, and keepyou up all night trying to finish just one more chapter ...

Riceweaves a web around your mind, body and heart as she relays the tale ofLouis, a vampire who just cannot follow the rules. He feels emotions heshouldn't and even goes to church to confess murdering millions ofpeople to feed himself, only to end up drinking the priest.

Thisis the story of a vampire and the never-ending cycle of becoming andliving. It is an adventure from the first to the last word. The windingtale is full of love, murder, friendship, betrayal and confusion, muchlike what today's teenagers face.

Anyone who enjoys readingshould try Interview With the Vampire. It will bind you with its magicand you will feel you are walking with the vampires. It filled my nightswith dreams, and every second of it was pure rapture. If you are one whothrives on amazing tales, read this book!

i love this !

on May. 18 2011 at 3:41 pm
SadarieJones SILVER, Newark, Delaware

Team work makes dreams work

I love the movie of this it is very good