Bag of Bones | Teen Ink

Bag of Bones MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Stephen King has struck again. The master author wholives in Bangor, Maine with his wife (also a writer) has written manybooks; some have received the O. Henry Award. Bag of Bones is myfavorite.

Like many of King's books, upstate Maine is the centerof weird happenings. King helps you experience the scenery as if youwere there. You see, hear, feel and smell everything the characters do.The characters (Mike Noonan, Sara Laughs, Max Devore, Mattie and Kyra)develop with every page. You see into the way they think and what theywant. Throughout the book you're brought into Mike's dream/nightmareworld. Unfortunately, that world was once too real. What if it doesn'twant to stay a memory, but become a reality again? Maybe there isunfinished business to attend to.

There is an eerie, unexpectedlove story between the characters. The more than 500 pages seem a lot toread, but once you pick it up, it's nearly impossible to put down.Revenge, love, a ghost story and a mystery all in one, what more couldyou ask for?

i love this !