Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix | Teen Ink

Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix

By Bello BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
Bello BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

\\\"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.\\\"

I really liked this book because I guess I can picture it as if it were me. The main character, Bethany, is 13 and I just turned 13! Anyway, her parents act really weird and her mom cant stop crying. One day, they drop her off at her aunts house who she had never met. Bethany has no idea whats going on and her aunt she just met keeps looking at her as if she were like....(her aunt would always stop talking when she was about to say the name). Bethany was getting curious. Her aunt knew all of her favorite foods, etc. Her aunt asks her what she wants to do in the town and gets really freaked out when Bethany says she loves swimmimg. Bethany receives a call eventually from her parents about each day. She tells them that she has been trying to call them on their cell phones and asks why they wont answer. The yell at her and tell her to never call those numbers again. She gets suspicious and wants to know everything about the strange girl everyone keeps talking about,...... Elizabeth.

This book is definitely one of my new favorites. I never wanted to put the book down! It was suspenseful and detailed. It is definitely a book I would recommend to all teens.

on Mar. 25 2010 at 9:36 am
Meeeee 2! this book is amazing!!!

on Mar. 24 2010 at 9:57 am
I absolutly love this book!!! It is extremly interesting it keeps you on the edge of your seat through out the whole book!!!!! I recommend this book to everyone!!!!!!

ToWriteLovee BRONZE, Andover, Kansas
i fell in love with this book from day one, and was amazed by the ending. i stole it from my elementrary library -micheveous smile; shh lol