Where are the Children? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Mary Higgins Clark did a great job on Where are theChildren? It is well written, and kept me thinking throughout. She makes thecharacters come alive by letting their emotions relate to what the reader wouldfeel in the same circumstances. One of the strengths of this book is herdescriptions. It's a little confusing in the beginning because many charactersare introduced, but it gets easier to follow.

Nancy Eldredge is marriedto Carl Harmon and has two children. When her children disappear and are founddead, Nancy is framed for the murders. After this awful event, she decides tostart a new life on Cape Cod. She changes her appearance and marries RayEldredge. They have two children, Missy and Michael. Just when she thinks herlife is getting back to normal, her children disappear and Nancy can't rememberanything that happened the day of their disappearance. The police think Nancy isto blame, but is she responsible? Or is someone else? Read the book to find outwhat happens to Nancy and her children. I recommend Where are the Children? ifyou are looking for a good mystery.