The Little Prince | Teen Ink

The Little Prince MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

An alien prince, elephant-eating snakes, self-involvedflowers and some extraordinarily self-centered grown-ups ... The Little Princehas it all!

The Little Prince is the story of a man and the lessons helearns from a wide-eyed innocent. Antoine de Saint-Exupery takes a story from hislife, fills it with talking animals and plants, and makes it one of the greatestbooks of all time.

When a young prince leaves his own tiny planet, seekinganswers to all his questions, he finds himself on Earth and other planets. Withthe help of talking animals and strange adults, he learns life lessons he willnever forget.

The story is based on real characters Saint-Exuperyencountered throughout his life. The little prince is Frenchman Leon Werth who,like the little prince, taught him what the important things in lifeare.

The Little Prince is one of the greatest books I have ever read. Itis full of symbols, vivid imagery and lessons I never would have learned had Inot read this book. If you appreciate the simple things in life or want todiscover the real difference between children and adults, read The Little Prince.

i love this !