Shade's Children This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Imagine a world where every day you are hunted like ananimal. Where if you are lucky you will be alive at the end of the day. Where theoldest person alive is 19. Where your teacher and savior is not as nice as youthought. Where your only hope for survival is Shade - once a man, now more like acomputer's memory - and an army of children who have joined his quest.

This is exactly what happens in the science-fiction thriller Shade's Children. Itis a fast-paced page-turner and so good you will not want to put it down. Irecommend this book to everyone because of the way Garth Nix makes the story comealive with great detail and description.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 3:38 pm
i love this !