Dear John by Nicholas Sparks | Teen Ink

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

By ash2011 GOLD, Middletown, Ohio
ash2011 GOLD, Middletown, Ohio

I'm Just one of those regular weird people- Janis Joplin

I'm not sure about you but it is very easy for me to get lost in a world of Nicholas Sparks creation. Dear John is the very makeshift love story both you and I dream of. Young, romantic, summer love. Now i can't lie, if i would have never seen that commercial of the new movie coming out i would have never picked that book up. I don't regret it either. It has the dreamy once-in-a-lifetime true love experience, drama, and of course by the time you reach the epilogue you will have cried enough to fill up an 8 oz. glass. Not lying. I'm very picky with love stories. I really would prefer a good action or horror story over love ones. This brook drowned me in emotions. Love,sadness,hate,and happyiness. Go to your local bookstore, pick Dear John up, check out, then be ready to stay lounging down for a few hours because you will not want to put it down. If you are strong enough to, you will think,"What's going to happen between John and Savannah?", the whole time! This book also goes a little in descriptive detail about how it was for our soldiers in Iraq. Very sad. Enjoy!!!