They Shoot Canoes, Don't They? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Ifyou enjoy a good laugh and embellished stories like your dad would tell, then youwill like They Shoot Canoes, Don't They? McManus is a gifted comedian with atalent for getting a point across while entertaining. This is the funniest book Ihave ever read and is only one of many he has written.

McManus takes youback to his childhood and tells of camping trips gone wrong, hunting trips turnedsour, and a hunting dog that couldn't hunt. If you are an outdoorsy person, thisbook will be easy to enjoy. As a hunter and camper, I was able to relate to someof McManus' tales of torture while camping in winter, of getting lost whilehunting, and of wearing sneakers while doing all this.

So, if you enjoythe outdoors, and like a very entertaining book, read Patrick McManus' They ShootCanoes, Don't They?

Nick5 said...
Have you read Never Sniff A Gift Fish too?