The City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Can you imagine a world full of warriors called the Nephilim who are proud people who bear the the marks of the angel who is part of their religion. The Nephilim are the protectors of the world from the demons that only they can see. The city of glass is the third book in the series by Cassandra Clare. In her book Clare, writes about a teenage girl named Clarissa who likes to be called Cassie. Cassie finds out about a parallel world of demons and adventure. She finds all the ugly lies of her past and of the father she never knew. She finds out that her world has always been the parallel world of danger and peril, where vampires and were-wolves roam and fairies play their tricks. In this book of fantasy you read about all of her adventures and troubles along the way. Cassie found out her mother was in a deep coma witch not even the doctors could pull her from. Cassie tries to go to The City of Glass and her older brother being over protective of her, left through the portal before she could get to there. He accidentally took Simon Cassie's best friend because otherwise he would die. Earlier in the series Cassie finds out that her best friend Simon turned into a vampire, that can go out in the sun light.
I personally loved this book I thought it was fantastic and just amazing. It was an unbelievable book, I liked how it had characters with character, I loved their names and their personalities. I also liked how Clare made the world seem so dark, and then Clare took you to a city of beauty and marvel. I would recommend this book to readers ages thirteen and up for mature content. In my personal opinion I thought that this was an amazing book. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Sportygirl4248 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's weird hearing Jace referred to as her "older brother" after reading the whole series. After City of Bones it is freaky weird, after City of Ashes it is annoyingly weird, then after City of Glass it is pleasantly weird:) 

renthead101 said...
ya...i think that you read the sparks notes for a book report...at least get the right information

Averycullen said...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 9:16 am
Have you ever even read this book?

Averycullen said...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 9:16 am
You know, if you're going to publish a book review, it helps if you get the main characters names right. It's Clary, not Cassie. You also have the whole plot wrong.

Lorelei replied...
thank you i totally agree with that. sorry, but you do need help