Gossip Girl | Teen Ink

Gossip Girl

December 21, 2009
By DellsBallas BRONZE, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
DellsBallas BRONZE, Dell Rapids, South Dakota
4 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
If your not first your last.


When I saw this book I knew that I had to read it. The name says it all, Gossip Girl. Its one of those books that you know that you can not put it down but you dont know what is so interesting about it, until you get to the end and you just realize it.
The autor, Cecily Von Ziegesar, does a good job of distinguishing the end and what is going to happen next in the book. It is a very clever way of writing and I liked that about the book. She also did a very good job of depicting what the reader was thinking and conveying the message to them through that. I really liked the unpredictability of the book and all of the people that were involved in the story line.
Serena and Blair were best friends in the book but then Serena moved for about 2 years away from Blair. Blair became the famous, popular one of the school and part of the city. Until Serena came back. Blair did not want Serena to take her popularity away frome her or her boyfriend, Nate. Read it to see what happens.
Gossip Girl is a wonderful story. It is well worth your time and moneyto buy it. I really enjoyed this book and may re-read it in the future.