hush,hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Set in Coldwater, Maine present day, Becca Fitzpatrick’s hush, hush brings about a sacred oath, a forbidden love, and a fallen angel. It’s about romance that was not part of Nora Grey’s plan.
She’s never been attracted to boys at her school, no one in particular until Patch comes along. With his broad shoulders, playful yet seductive smile and malicious eyes that seem to see through her, Patch lures Nora against her better ruling.

But after a cycle of terrifying encounters, Nora doesn’t know who to trust and turn to. Patch seems to appear everywhere and knows more of Nora than any other person she knows, including her best friend Vee. She can’t decide whether she should trust Patch and run into his arms, or vanish in the wind and hide. When she searches for some answers, she discovers the truth that is disturbing than anything she feels for Patch.
hush, hush is a book you won’t want to put down until you’ve reached the last page. The author entices the readers with back and forth drama and an error in judgment. Read this and you can’t wait for the new sequel coming out this year.

iAmy3 said...
I loved this book. It is now on my top 5 list.

katiepickelsimer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 12:44 am
This is a big favorite of mine I love reading it over and over.