The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Neffenegger | Teen Ink

The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Neffenegger

The novel that I read was The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Neffenegger. She is an instructor at Columbia colleges center for book and paper art’s in Chicago. Audrey has written other books. All the places mentioned in her books are real places you can visit. She has created original CD cover art for recording artist Andrew Bird. This is a romantic book.
The Time Travelers Wife is about a man that time travels to the past and the future. His name is Henry and watches his wife grow up and knows everything about her even is she never told him. The book switches back and forth between the past and the future. They dint think they can have children because of Henry’s condition. Henry would try to figure out a way to stop it.
This book was really good it gets you hooked in and makes you feel happy and sad at certain parts. It’s very romantic on how he disappears at times. It was kinda akward on how he would appear naked when he time traveled. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in romance books. I am looking forward to reading her other books.

I really liked this book so i was interested in writing a review about it.