Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline Cooney | Teen Ink

Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline Cooney

By rajene BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
rajene BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Have you ever wounded if your parents aren’t your real parents? The title of the book I’m here to talk to you about this…The Face On The Milk Carton by Carlene Cooney Janie the main character is trying to figure out who she is and where she came from why does she remember the little girl on the milk carton and why is the little girl her.

The book started off a little shaky and very slow. I thought I would never make it throw. But as I read throw the book. I started to enjoy it and it really engaged me. As I read I thought this was a very great story. About a girl trying to figure out whom she is and where does she belong. I would problem rate this book out of 1 throw 10 and I would give this book 10. And this is a great book for somebody to read if they love drama and mastery.

This is a great book I promise you if you read this book you will fall in love. You won’t be able to get your head out of it. It is a breath taking book and I encourage everybody to read it. That’s if you don’t mind a slow start to a book. Like I said before this is a wonderful book for anybody to read if they like a drama and mystery book

`