Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card | Teen Ink

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

December 17, 2009
By Natedog2010 BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Natedog2010 BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This time Ender was outnumbered 1,000,000 to 1. He was going to have to put together all his old strategies and make a new one to win this battle. Orson Scott Card’s book Enders Game is a great book. It is about a boy named Ender Wiggin who is chosen as a possible soon-to-be space commander by the International Fleet. Ender is a very smart, talented young boy who is capable of a lot of great things. Through the book he is also faced with many obstacles.

I think that Ender’s game is a very deep, meaningful story. It has a lot of issues that many people have every day. One of these is Ender multi-personality. He has a killer side influenced by his brother Peter, and a loving side influenced by his sister Valentine. He struggles with these for the whole book. Eventually you find out that something goes wrong. I also believe that one of the great points that this book mentions is that teachers (a.k.a adults in general) run everything. They run the schools, the government and a whole lot more. Like Ender, I do not believe that this is right and just. Therefore I believe in resisting their needs for support.

Ender’s game is great for any reader, although I strongly suggest you are 13 years or older because there is some vulgar and innapropriate parts. Wether you like action stories or meaningful novels this is the book for you.