Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card | Teen Ink

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

By Natedog2010 BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Natedog2010 BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

This time Ender was outnumbered 1,000,000 to 1. He was going to have to put together all his old strategies and make a new one to win this battle. Orson Scott Card’s book Enders Game is a great book. It is about a boy named Ender Wiggin who is chosen as a possible soon-to-be space commander by the International Fleet. Ender is a very smart, talented young boy who is capable of a lot of great things. Through the book he is also faced with many obstacles.

I think that Ender’s game is a very deep, meaningful story. It has a lot of issues that many people have every day. One of these is Ender multi-personality. He has a killer side influenced by his brother Peter, and a loving side influenced by his sister Valentine. He struggles with these for the whole book. Eventually you find out that something goes wrong. I also believe that one of the great points that this book mentions is that teachers (a.k.a adults in general) run everything. They run the schools, the government and a whole lot more. Like Ender, I do not believe that this is right and just. Therefore I believe in resisting their needs for support.

Ender’s game is great for any reader, although I strongly suggest you are 13 years or older because there is some vulgar and innapropriate parts. Wether you like action stories or meaningful novels this is the book for you.