Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

December 16, 2009
By uncrocks23 BRONZE, Chapel Hill, NC, North Carolina
uncrocks23 BRONZE, Chapel Hill, NC, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
By J.K. Rowling, Scholastic Icorporated, 2007, 784 pp, $13.49,
ISBN-13: 9780545010221

Do you like books with so much excitement and drama that you cannot put it down? Then you should read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. This book is about Harry, Hermione and Ron taking off their last year from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to look for magical objects called horcruxes. This is the task that Albus Dumbledore left with them when he died and now it is a non stop race to get to the Horcruxes before Voldemort does.

I really loved this book because it had so much action in it. Almost the whole book is exciting and really fun to read. One example of this is when Harry, Hermione and Ron break into Gringotts because you want to know what will happen next. You will finish this book so fast that you will be disappointed that it is over. I recommend this book to anyone that can read. The whole book is great and it is very deep because you can relate so well with the characters. You really hate the main character Voldemort because he is so evil. I can relate to this book really well because I can understand the characters troubles. I have some of the same troubles as the characters because as a person you have to perservere through things. The characters have to perservere so that they will not get caught. The characters in this book are people that you can relate with and characters that you would really like in real life and you feel sad when something bad happens to them.

If you like good books then read this. I would give this book a ten out of ten because anyone will like it and it is worth your while. Give this book a try and you will not be dissapointed.