Tempted by P.C. and Kristen Cast | Teen Ink

Tempted by P.C. and Kristen Cast

By Maddie M BRONZE, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, North Carolina
Maddie M BRONZE, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, North Carolina

Zoey Redbird is a young teenage girl who just wants to have a normal life, but will she? You should read Tempted by P.C. and Kristen Cast. It’s a mesmerizing book about Zoey and her fledging friends to make the change into a full grown vampire. They either make the change, or die. Zoey has her friends by her side and together they are inseparable.

Tempted is a really great book. The book has its ups and downs. It’s fun to read, and hear what the world is like through teenage eyes. If you were a teen, are a teen, or even will be a teen this book is both amusing and funny. Zoey has to deal with new events in nearly every chapter. Some problems with this book are that at times it resembles the Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer. In this book, and the Twilight saga, both protagonists have to go to Italy to visit a “royal” clan of vampires. As I read on I felt like I was reading the Twilight saga. Another downside of this book is that there are always things happening to Zoey. After awhile I thought she was going to get noting straight in her life be it grades, boy problems, friend problems, and even problems with her powers. Altogether it’s a pretty good book.

Tempted is the 6th book in a phenomenal series. If you’re even the slightest bit interested you should read it because it is definitely worth your while. If you’re looking for a book about the supernatural, teenagers, or even just and amusing book, you should try reading it. I rate this book a 4 out 5 for its excitement and level of amusement.

mfischer said...
on Feb. 3 2012 at 12:19 pm
I. Love. This. Book. End of story(: