The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown | Teen Ink

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

By RockIsForever BRONZE, New Albany, Indiana
RockIsForever BRONZE, New Albany, Indiana

I read the book “The Lost Symbol” by Dan Brown. I found this book very
Interesting and extremely suspenseful all the way through the book. The way Dan Brown wrote this book is just like “The Da Vinci Code,” Dan Brown plots it out where the most suspenseful parts are interrupted by short but very important parts you need to know to understand the rest of the book.

This book is a great psychological thriller with all the secrets and the twists in the plot. Right when you think you have figured something out all of what you knew is twisted into a completely different thought that isn’t even relevant to the old thought. I especially like when you find out about the relationship between the criminal and the Mason that has been kidnapped.

For a rating I will give “The Lost Symbol” a five out of five stars because in my opinion this is Dan Brown’s best book so far and is one of the best piece of literature I have read in a very long time. What makes it so good in the writing factor is how descriptive and how wisely worded it is. It also uses very big words that I don’t understand which makes me want to learn those words instead of a book that uses all words that everyone knows because they make me feel like they think the reader is stupid for some reason.

When I read this book I had a lot of different feelings about it right from the beginning even though one of those feelings was caused by the book being a slow starter like most books are, but after the first or second chapter it turns very interesting with what happens while Robert is in the Washington D.C. area.

Overall this is one of the best books I have ever read and I will get it a 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it to everyone I know even if they don’t like these types of books. I believe people can like this genre of writing if they just read this book because it has all the points of a good piece of literature.