The Caves of Steel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A thousand years in the future, when humanity hascolonized other planets and robots are common, the ultimate taboo occurs: amurder. Humanity has little practice solving murder mysteries, and so the mostunlikely pair is formed to work this case. A witty Earthman teams up with theuniverse's first humaniform robot to find the perpetrator. Elijah Bailey and R.Daneel Olivaw are one of Isaac Asimov's most famous duos in the Robot Series'first novel, The Caves of Steel.

The plot is typical Asimov: logical andbrilliant. This mystery, unlike others, contains no cheap ending, and that alonecontributes great enjoyment to this book. Asimov's unique view of the universe inthe future, as well as his ability to express his view clearly, make the bookgreat. After all, as HarperCollins describes him, this is "the most honored,most widely read and most beloved science-fiction author of alltime."

The Caves of Steel is by far the best book I have read. Thestory is suspenseful and complemented by the awesome plot and setting, which havebecome standard in Asimov fiction. This is a book that should not go unread byanyone.