Tuesdays with Morrie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie is alife-changing, inspiring book about how we should value the precious time wehave. Albom has a special knack for writing beautifully. It shows the importanceof maintaining relationships even though you need to work at it, and the need toappreciate everything around you or you will miss it.

Albom's collegeprofessor, Morrie Schwartz, teaches him to value life. He shows him that it isnot the size of your paycheck, but the amount of love in your heart that isimportant. Although Albom promises to call Morrie after graduation, he neverdoes.

Years later, Albom, now married, has an awesome job as a writer,but still feels a void in his life that will only be filled by applying his oldprofessor's lessons. He resumes "classes" with Morrie every Tuesday inthe form of conversations, and consequently he gradually becomes happier.

As time passes, however, Morrie's health deteriorates. Albom tries tospend as much time as possible with him, but realizes Morrie has taught himeverything he needs to know: to be humble; to be a good husband, and to be anawesome writer. Tuesdays with Morrie is definitely a must-read.

Whydoigetbullied said...
I know what you feel like I have to go through this all the time everyday even when I'm not in school I want to end My life but I know that I should never because I know that that's what they want me to do and why give them what they want cause they want you to suffer but why don't we make them.

Im here to help replied...
May 2 at 6:00 pm
When being bullied dont show them any emotion, if anything just smile and be kind to them. Bullies feel good when others are put down so you bring yourself up and smile. Eventually they will give up and just move on. Im sure you are a beautiful person inside and out. Also, make sure to tell an adult that you trust about your situation. Make sure to talk to your parents. Bullying is no reason to end your life, if anything better yourself as a person and make sure to be kind to everyone no matter what.

kltklass replied...
May 8 at 3:52 am
Please don't end your life. You are a special, beautiful person with a divine spark. Please seek out someone to talk to about being bullied. Friend, teacher, counselor...people care about you. Please know you are not alone.

Poetry critic said...
Poems tend to baffle me but this one is very clear and I liked it.

Ianultraman said...
I saw your profile... I admire how long you've been committing to this site. By the way, nice written review!

BuddingAuthor said...
I think I want to read this book now.

WonderWisher said...
I thought it was really good but you forgot to put spaces in some places.

411Ellie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I commend you. Getting published 657 times in 4 years is unheard of! You have a future in writing, so never stop!