Tuesdays with Morrie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie is alife-changing, inspiring book about how we should value the precious time wehave. Albom has a special knack for writing beautifully. It shows the importanceof maintaining relationships even though you need to work at it, and the need toappreciate everything around you or you will miss it.

Albom's collegeprofessor, Morrie Schwartz, teaches him to value life. He shows him that it isnot the size of your paycheck, but the amount of love in your heart that isimportant. Although Albom promises to call Morrie after graduation, he neverdoes.

Years later, Albom, now married, has an awesome job as a writer,but still feels a void in his life that will only be filled by applying his oldprofessor's lessons. He resumes "classes" with Morrie every Tuesday inthe form of conversations, and consequently he gradually becomes happier.

As time passes, however, Morrie's health deteriorates. Albom tries tospend as much time as possible with him, but realizes Morrie has taught himeverything he needs to know: to be humble; to be a good husband, and to be anawesome writer. Tuesdays with Morrie is definitely a must-read.