Daniel X by James Patterson

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson is such a good book you’ll be reading it over and over until you get the second one. If you’ve ever heard of it, and your friends may say that it’s confusing, the beginning is actually confusing. Everything takes place without explanation. But, lucky for you, Daniel will explain it through the story as things happen. You’ll meet some ugly looking aliens and learn some strange things. You’ll find out Daniel X was born with the world’s most extraordinary power. The power to create. And his parents were murdered by something other than human. Going through a list, Daniel is hunting down his parent’s assassin. Soon he runs into someone on the list that is too powerful and slows him down. What Daniel does is astonishing to the finish. You won’t want to put the book down.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes crazy, scary, or weird things. But, if you don’t, and you are sensitive to nightmares, skip it. But to those who want to read it, go find it and read it. But first some advice in the words of Daniel X:

1. Take a deep, deep breath.
2. Disregard everything anyone has ever told you about life on earth.
3. Turn the page.

~*el-oh-vee-ee*~ said...
Another good series by james patterson is the Maximum ride series. sooooo good. kids engineered to FLY.

Nicovera replied...
I love Maximum Ride too!

~*HopelesslyCrushed*~ replied...
wooh! *gives high five* i need to read the third one :( i only finished the second and then i realized my grandma didn't have the third one. i almost felt like crying lol.