Gifted by Marilyn Kaye

Amanda Beeson is the “Queen of Mean” at her school. She teases everyone else to prove herself worthy of her title. That's what you think. The only real reason she teases people is so that she doesn't take pity on them. If she takes pity on you, she becomes you!
When feeling sorry for people previously, she stayed in their body for only a few hours. She doesn't know how or why this happens but she does everything she can to keep it from happening. When she sees Tracey Devon getting teased, she can't help being sorry for her. Once again, she somehow gets zapped into a new body, Tracey's body.
Going from a life of gossiping with friends to a life of being ignored and teased, she wonders if she will ever return to her previous life. Each day she goes to a class where there are others just like her with gifts. Amanda begins to wonder what Tracey's gift is. Making a friend who is also gifted and that she can confide in, she comes to learn that she is gifted too…

LOL12 said...
Does it okay , if i read only book 6 and does not read book 1,2,3,4,5 . Can i still understand the story of the book? 

whateverbetty said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:43 am
very good book, wish she would do more. is there a tv series avalible?

Medina D. said...

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!

i was at borders one day when i saw the 2nd gifted book on the shelf of new books. It was eye catching so i bought it. Then i read the 1st gifted book. And i was in love ever since

riedel said...
Dec. 29, 2009 at 10:13 am
Cant wait to stop at the libray and pick up this book !!! You are really good 5* !!

shabam34 replied...
Dec. 30, 2009 at 1:01 am
aww thanx!! ur really good too :) tell me what u think. i hope u enjoy it :) i luved it!!!!! Im readin the third book

ilovetinkerbell said...
Dec. 17, 2009 at 10:02 am
GREAT JOB!!. I wish i had the guts to write about someone who is really mean to me too. but i think it would make them upset if they ever read it. well great job any ways.
Tink

shabam34 replied...
Lol thanx :) its a book review about a amazing book i just read! i absolutely luv it!!!! i wouldnt hav the guts 2 write about someone mean to me either lol

ilovetinkerbell replied...
Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:55 am
oh okay. um, i guess i should read it some time. merry Christmas.
tink

shabam34 replied...
Ya its really good :) Merry Christmas to u to :)

distant_dreamer said...
Nov. 21, 2009 at 6:23 am
Wow, Lauren, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and happy that your work is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

shabam34 replied...
I know! Me 2!!!!! I cant wait until more of my work gets on!!! All the other entry's i sent were poems. This was the last one i submitted and the first one to get on. lol :) Have you submitted anything recently? you should!

shabam34 replied...
what kind of books do you like?