The Rule of Four This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Are you prepared to be whisked away to aworld of lies, murder, treachery and riches beyond your wildest dreams?You can find all this in Caldwell and Thomason's first thrillingnovel, The Rule of Four. It is a fast-paced mystery which takesplace at Princeton University in 1999.

The book revolves aroundTom Sullivan and Paul Harris, who are on the verge of decoding amysterious Renaissance text entitled the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili.They find the diary of Francesco Colonna, the suspected author. With thediary they begin to discover the secrets intertwined in its mysteriouspages. As their journey through the book continues, they realize themagnitude of their discovery. Suddenly their lives are full of deceit,theft and a 500-year-old secret. They start behind a desk and suddenlyare risking their lives to find and protect the mysteries of the book.

If you liked The Da Vinci Code or Angels and Demons, this bookis absolutely for you. I give The Rule of Four a 9.5 out of 10! It isprovocative, interesting and one of the best I have ever read.