Atlas’ Revenge This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Atlas’ Revenge is by far one of the better books I have read. It is sort of a cross between The DaVinci Code and Harry Potter, except better. The plot thickens each time I turned the page with many plot twists that keep you guessing.

The book was written to appeal to the teenage reader. I am a Harry Potter fanatic but, in my opinion (and I almost never say this), Atlas’ Revenge is by far the best book I have ever read.

Basically, it begins where The Hero Perseus left off. One of its amazing aspects is it is written so that you don’t have to read the first book. PJ Allen, our Titan-fighting, monster-slaying modern-day descendant of Perseus, is once again drafted by Zeus and the other Olympian gods to help save humanity. He has to stop an evil sorceress, find a Titanic titan, solve a cryptic riddle and complete the 12 tasks of Hercules while above all trying to rekindle his love with an old girlfriend.

With its many twists and turns, be sure to read this exciting mystery.