Dangerous Girls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Those who enjoy vampire tales like Dracula by Bram Stoker and ghost stories like Scary Stories by Alvin Schwartz will take pleasure in reading Dangerous Girls.

I read the first paragraph and was captivated; I had to keep reading until the end. It took less than a day to finish the entire book. I was impressed with Stine's style and I highly recommend this to anyone interested in vampires.

Dangerous Girls is about twin sisters who are sent to summer camp where a strange, handsome boy arrives on the scene. He claims to be as old as time itself and slowly seduces them to become his brides. Their father, however, belongs to an unknown clan of vampire hunters despite the town's disbelief. No one would ever suspect the daughters of the head vampire hunter to be vampires.

Within these pages is the danger of falling in love with a stranger, action, adventure and mystery; it will keep readers on their toes.

Dangerous Girls will pull you as you follow each transformation of the girls' fates. Readers are in for an appalling conclusion.

Lucy123456789(L) said...
I, like, sooooooooo love that book! It was, like, a captivating book that, like, made me want to read on! Thanks for your review! XxX

lori101 replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 8:39 am :
omg i really liked this book i read it within 5 hours i was very impressed

Broken Heart said...
I so agree with you. The book was amazing.