The Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Danger, drama, and death, are never far from Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna. Throughout the whole 304 pages, there is never one dull page, and every juicy page is filled with excitement. This book is defiantly realistic fiction, and mostly girls would enjoy it. Girls would enjoy it more because they can relate more to the book than most boys can.

Every part of this book is exciting and the characters are well developed. They each are different from each other, yet lovable in their own way. “A” is stealthy and knows where the girls are, what they are doing, and who they are with at all times. “A” is intimidating too because he or she is sending threatening messages to the girls, with their secrets in them.

This book is definitely a ten out of ten! It is ten because it has an exciting plot, dramatic characters, and always has something interesting happening. This book is worth reading because there are so many different types of people in the story, so all different types of people can really relate to it. Another reason to read it is that it has good life lessons. It teaches about difficult subjects and how they can affect people. Overall this book was unbelievable, and the farthest thing from disappointing.