A Great and Terrible Beauty This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This is the book. I repeat, this is the book and there shall never be another like it with mystery, intrigue, hatred, adventure, love and loss all wrapped up into one.

Libba Bray is a genius and her knowledge of the Victorian era is astounding and dripping off every page yet not in an overwhelming way. Her characters, even in the oddest of times, seem real with real emotions.

This is a rare quality to find in books nowadays! It is easy to tell that a lot of time was spent creating this book - time well spent.

The plot twists are clever and hard to predict but once you get them, you'll exclaim about how you should have known. This book is a page-turner in every sense of the word. I give it five stars and can't wait for the sequel, Rebel Angels, due out in August.

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This book was great!  I have never read anything like it.

QueenBeatrice said...
This was a great book! i loved it, i loved how you reveiwd it i also loved how Libba Bray described every momment and i loved the plot. I was dissapointed when i ended the series!

Francine said...
Nice review! Those books are excellent! I was going to write a review on it, but you've beat me to it!

Rahhal. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Simple and concise and informative! I'm obsessed with the series. :)