Goosebumps Horrorland Revenge of the living dummyby R.L.STINE | Teen Ink

Goosebumps Horrorland Revenge of the living dummyby R.L.STINE

Goosebumps Horror land Revenge of the living Dummy

R.L.STINE. Goosebumps Horror Land Revenge of the Living Dummy. Scholastic book 2008

R.L.STINE writes funny horror stories such as Creep from the Deep, Monster Blood, Monster Blood for Breakfast, Deep Trouble and Night of The Living Dummy.

Goosebumps Horror land Revenge of the Living Dummy Is set in a small town and graveyard. It's about Britney Crosby who thinks her cousin Ethan is pretty wired. And she happens to be right. Ethan won't stop tormenting Britney with an old ventriloquist Dummy. And the Dummy has plans for Britney too

Ethan is a normal 10 year old boy with blond hair and bright blue eyes. Ethan moved in with her cousin Britney and Ethan always tries to pull tricks on her and her friend molly. Ethan has a ventriloquist dummy called Mr Bad Boy and it comes to life.

The monster Blood story is about two friends that live in a small town and they find a old toy store. Hidden on the back self is a can of Monster Blood, once she buys the can she takes it home and over a few weeks in turns into a Monster

This story is for ages 9+ or for people who love the Goosebumps series

i hope people read this book

dnob101 said...
dnob101, Moorefield, West Virginia
omfg i la la love goosebumps books. r.l. stine is my hero!!! :D

i love mcsquezeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and his blonde hair