The Realm of Possibility This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Realm of Possibility portrays the everyday challenges and pressures of teens in a series of poems that are all related to each other in some way, shape or form. In them, Levithan covers teenage challenges from gay relationships and eating disorders to the feeling of being alone or without love, and trying to grow without letting go of who you are and what you already have.

This book will show adolescents that there is no limit to what you think you can do, as long as you overcome the challenges of growing up that these characters face. Just by being you and believing in yourself, no matter what, there is nothing you can't do.

I loved this book because it presents its material through poetry and even songs, while at the same time giving me an eye-opening experience. After reading it, I found that much of what I worry about doesn't really matter as much as I thought. Although its messages are powerful in and of themselves, how the author expresses them not only seems to give them greater meaning, but also kept my interest.

This is a book for anyone who loves reading about the turmoil and better moments of the teen years. It's definitely a piece of its own.

Msrbl@Bst said...
Most amazing book in the world. This review was so persuasive. I think I'll read the book again for the hundredth time ^^