Tending to Grace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I recently read Tending to Grace,an amazing book by Kimberly Newton Fusco, after several classmates toldme that it was a must read. They didn't lie. This is one the bestbooks I've ever read.

Throughout the story you see throughthe eyes of Cornelia, a shy, stuttering teenager. She goes through lifewith a troubled mother and her boyfriend, who decide to leave for LasVegas in search of a better life. Her mother leaves her in the care ofher Great-aunt Agatha, a strange woman Cornelia has never met.Transferring from urban New York to a rural town turns aroundCornelia's life; her crates of books comfort her as she maintainshigh hopes that her mother will return.

Tending to Grace tells atruly touching story of a teenage girl searching to find the voice thatscreams inside her. Here you find that the strangest people in your lifecan bring out your best. This novel is adventurous yet heart-warming,and evolves into a tearjerker by the end.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

SilverSurfer said...
this is a very great book