Play Football the NFL Way This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This book is the first instructionalmanual for players and coaches published by the NFL. Play Footballthe NFL Way: Position-by-Position Techniques and Drills for Offense,Defense, and Special Teams breaks down how each position functions.It covers everything, including quarterbacks, running backs, receivers,offensive lines, defensive lines, linebackers, defensive backs, placekickers, punters and kick returners.

Right now, I am using thisbook so I know how the offense works and how important my job asquarterback is so hopefully I can be the starting quarterback next year.So far it has shown me how to read the defense, how I should grip andrelease the ball, and how to hand the ball off to the running backcorrectly.

Play Football the NFL Way is the finest instructionalbook I have read. It examines, explains and illustrates the importantfundamentals and skills so vital in playing the game. I found it conciseand complete. It is ideally suited to the aspiring athlete, thedeveloping high school or college player, and, yes, even theprofessional.

For coaches at all levels, this is an“excellent handbook that can be used as a reference or serve asthe basic source of their works.” This is a quote of the greatformer San Francisco 49ers coach who won three Superbowls. So for allfuture football prospects, if you want to be prepared, you need thisbook.

Bobjoeiscool54 said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 11:09 am
Your spacing is terrible! Where did you go to school, nowhere?

Midnight Evening said...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 11:41 am
This is a really good article my favorite sport is football. woo hoo go FOOTBALL

jamiec12 said...
awesome book