The Ambler Warning | Teen Ink

The Ambler Warning

By JacktheJoker BRONZE, Aurora, Illinois
JacktheJoker BRONZE, Aurora, Illinois

What will happen if you discover the one you love most is your closest ally. Maybe, the one you know least is the biggest help. Could it possibly be the one you know rarely from a previous experience is your worst enemy? All of this is in the exciting novel, The Ambler Warning.

The book, The Ambler Warning, is a great read for people ages 12 and up. It is a book by Robert Ludlum who also wrote, The Matlock Paper, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Ultimatum, and several others. The Ambler Warning is a book that is high-paced, action-packed, in-depth, and is filled with surprises around every corner.

In this book, Hal Ambler is a man whose former job was working in the Consular Operations for a government force. After he stopped working in Con-Ops, he was sent to Parrish Island, a government-run psychiatric facility. He is now working to get out of there and go back to a normal life. The only problem is, many people want to kill Harrison Ambler.

Who will lie? Will Ambler survive? How will he do it? To get the full extent, ask for The Ambler Warning at your nearest bookstore. This is a must-read realistic fiction novel. One of the best in the modern era. Enjoy!

this inspired me because it is a great book and I wanted every one to know about it.

Zoom Zoom said...
on Oct. 9 2009 at 9:38 am
This reveiw was very helpful. I am definatly looking forward to reading this book!