Night This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Elie Wiesel's memoirs unfold in Night. He shares his memories of the most horrific time of his life. You will feel his pain as well as his determination to survive.

This is not just a tale of Wiesel, but a story of one child's love for his family, his faith and for his people. It was through this love he was able to survive and live to share his tragic yet powerful story. This story engulfs you, making you feel you are experiencing each tragic event right by his side.

This type of experience cannot be felt in most books, articles, or even great museums. You will see the Holocaust through the innocence of a child's eyes. You will feel the pain, confusion, terror, and betrayal Wiesel did.

It is hard to imagine that a young boy could endure such pain and suffering and yet be strong enough to tell the world his story. It is through his eyes that you can begin to understand the Holocaust. It is through his eyes that you can begin to understand the loss of everyone's innocence. It is through his eyes that one can remember the people of the Holocaust.

Although Wiesel's story is horrific, it is a must-read for all. You only have to read one page to be hooked; you won't be able to put the book down until you finish. You will want to follow Wiesel' s journey to the end.

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm reading this book in school right now. It's really thought-provoking and sad.