How NOT to Spend Your Senior Year This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Cameron Dokey’s How NOT to Spend Your Senior Year is a fun novel that will keep you turning its pages. The main character, Jo O’Connor, has never had many friends because she and her dad were always on the move, and Jo never knew why. But now, in her senior year, when she finally has a best friend and an almost-boyfriend, she confronts her dad before they move again. Jo finds out the truth, and the truth hurts - they’re in the witness protection program.

Jo is a fun character to get to know. This book is all about friendship and knowing who you can trust. This really is an awesome book on how not to live your life. It is interesting and has lots of twists.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 1:13 pm
i love this !