The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

September 20, 2009
By lorber204 BRONZE, Miami, Florida
lorber204 BRONZE, Miami, Florida
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The Last Olympian an action-filled adventure about Percy Jackson and his friend's .The Last Olympian is the fifth book In the Percy Jackson series and the Olympians series. Rick Riordan brings this charming series of books to life by taking you through the stories of Greek mythology with a twist. All the old myths, creatures, gods and goddess brought to New York fighting a never-ending battle against a great and powerful titan. Classic stories are brought to the city of New York in the 21st. century. A ruthless war rages to not only New York but also all across the United States. Why New York u say well as you make not know the is more then 300 floors to the empire stat building if you head to the 600 floor you can get off at Olympus. Yes Olympus home of Zeus, Hera and every god and goddess from the old myths. Percy Jackson is a young demigod that is faced with a horrible destiny that is too great for anyone to tell him so in this final book he finds out that he is more powerful then any demigod there is being the child of the big three, and is giving a life altering choice. This series takes Percy through five years at Camp Half-Blood. Camp Half-Blood is a camp where only magic creatures and demigods train and practice to go out into the real world and fight monsters not to mention there your ages that is right these trained heroes are from the ages of 10 to 19. These magical books will keep you at the edge of your seat hanging on every word; it would be too dangerous for me to reveal any more detail from these books.