I Never Saw Paris by Harry Freund | Teen Ink

I Never Saw Paris by Harry Freund

By Albert Katz BRONZE, Aventura, Florida
Albert Katz BRONZE, Aventura, Florida

The novel I never Saw Paris written by Harry I. Freund is a must read for all types of readers. This is a story about a 64-year-old business man who gets into an accident and turns up dead along with three pedestrians. The 4 together go up into the great beyond and are being prepared by an angel called Malakh. He is supposed to prepare them to be judged the council; the council will decide whether you go to heaven or hell. It's a not too long and not too short. Once you finished reading this book your mind will start to think critically, your mind will wonder as to what heaven can actually be like. As you are reading this book you'll imagine the scenes as your reading the text on the book, this book not only takes you on a journey, it also makes you think. This book gives you a view of heaven, it shows you how heaven can be organized and who or what can decide your place in the after-life. This book really opens your eye's to the possibilities to the after-life if you liked inferno you'll love I never Saw Paris.