Pay It Forward by Cahterine Ryan Hyde This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Pay It Forward is an amazing story. Catherine Ryan Hyde writes from multiple points of view in order to add humor and perspective to an already touching plot.

The tale revolves around Trevor, a 12-year-old from California, who accepts an extra-credit challenge from his social studies teacher. He is given a year to create and put into action a plan that will somehow change the world. Trevor comes up with an idea that he refers to as “paying it forward.” His project is based on selflessness and doing good for others, without expecting repayment.

The book chronicles the spreading and influence of Trevor’s idea, which initiates a a chain-reaction of human goodwill felt in every part of the world.

I was pleasantly surprised because not only is it funny and honest (to a fault), but it confirms that good can be found in every human being.

Pay It Forward is well written and eye-opening. Marian Edelman once said, “We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.” This story brings that concept to life in a simple and realistic way. I strongly recommend it.

FOSTERWENDY28 said...
Aug. 8, 2013 at 8:11 am:
Some specialists argue that home loans aid a lot of people to live their own way, just because they can feel free to buy needed things. Moreover, different banks present secured loan for different persons.

WinstonSmith said...
It sounds like a good book!

JaneRiddle31 said...
If you are in not good state and have no money to go out from that point, you will have to take the mortgage loans. Because it will aid you definitely. I get bank loan every year and feel myself OK because of that.

DeanaKirkland23 said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:15 pm:
I opine that to get the credit loans from creditors you should present a good reason. Nevertheless, once I've got a consolidation loan, just because I was willing to buy a house.

Austin said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 10:52 am:
This movie is sad in the end

miss swagger replied...
Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:23 pm :
i know right i was about to cry