Second Draft of My Life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In her novel Second Draft of My Life, Sara Lewis manages to do something that no other author has achieved: make me burst out laughing and need to calm myself before I could read more.

Charlotte Dearborn’s failed writing career leads to a job as an elementary school teacher and a string of bad relationships with co-workers. From dealing with loathsome teachers and students to coping with a failed love life and career, Charlotte employs many tactics to achieve her goals and falls miserably short at times.

Despite the seemingly endless barrage of unfortunate events in her life, a surprising ending (in more ways than one) leaves the reader thoroughly satisfied and thirsting for more of Lewis’s novels.

For those who enjoy light, humorous novels, I recommend Second Draft of My Life.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:55 pm
i love this !