The Five People You Meet in Heaven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Originally, I thought this book was going to be about religion, but it caught my interest in the very first chapter and I could not put it down.

The main character, Eddie, learns the true meaning of his life when he confronts five people in heaven from his past. There are moments he needs to relive and others he never even knew happened. These are somewhat shocking and breathtaking for both Eddie and the reader.

At the beginning of the story, Eddie is harsh and unfriendly, but as the book progresses his character begins to develop. Memories allow him to realize the true meaning behind his life.

This thrilling novel speaks the truth of what happened. It is surprising, since you never know whom Eddie will meet next in heaven and what lesson he will learn. The Five People You Meet in Heaven will teach you much. It might make you cry as well as laugh.

Five People is truly a work of art and is a phenomenal piece. The end is definitely surprising and very satisfying. Set aside some time and read this well-written novel.

claryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the book

thewriter247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I read The Five People You Meet In Heaven last year and it really stuck in my head. It's not really long, but it's deep and meaningful. I hope your review gets other kids on here to read it because it is SO worth it!

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:05 am:
I read 'For one more day', and it still is my fav book ever. Hope I'll get to read this one as well!

gettera said...
This is one of my absolute favorite books ever.

LabtopnerdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a very good and accurate review. I am currently reading this book in my English class, and can't wait to read the ending. Keep up the good work!

MiaMonster said...
May 11, 2011 at 2:07 pm:
one of my absolute favorites!

starsandotherthings said...
i read this book about 5 times, its the best book i ever read

StrongerThenBefore said...
I loved this book. It was the book I chose for my summer reading homework and I absolutely loved it. The ending made me tear up.

DonAdrian24 said...
Aug. 21, 2010 at 12:50 am:
too bad i lost a copy of this book.. do u hav a copy of this book can i hav it? i will give it to a special gurl..

haya said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:29 am:
WOW sounds amazing I love this kind of books thanks

horsie_luver said...
Mar. 14, 2010 at 9:48 pm:
Hey thanks for that good review! I'm going to go check it out from the library!

sunnyhunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 3:24 pm:
Great book. His book "Have a Little Faith" really touched me too.

SillyLilli23 said...
Nov. 11, 2009 at 9:34 am:
This book is amazing. Although the title makes it sound religious (and in some way it is) it isnt entirely. Anyone who enjoys a book with mixed emotions... THIS is the book for you. Laugh. Cry. Its just a good book. Period!

Samantha V. said...
Feb. 24, 2009 at 7:40 pm:
You got me interested in the book I gotta read it sometime.

savannnnnnah. said...
Oct. 9, 2008 at 12:39 am:
This is a great book. As it says in the review, I did cry and laugh along with the book. It encouraged me to realize the details in everything that I do.

GrumpyPoogle said...
The Five People You Meet in Heaven, is a very good book. I first saw the movie, which made me want to read the book. The book is about a Man named Eddie. He works at a place called Ruby Pier, which is a carnival place. He thens ends up dying. When he goes to heaven he meets 5 people that made a difference in his lfe.

songofheaven replied...
Apr. 18, 2010 at 9:01 pm :
The ending broke me down to tears. A wholesome, "thinking" novel, for sure. But I still can't read it without crying.

LazyDaisyLovesYou replied...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 3:38 pm :
DOn;t ruin the ending!