The Bone Collector This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Bone Collector is a story about a paralyzed criminologist who, with the help of a beautiful sidekick, must uncover clues left by a psychotic killer known only as the “Bone Collector” - before he claims another victim. This book is chillingly fascinating and horrifyingly realistic. Full of grueling investigations and terrible discoveries, it brings new meaning to the phrase “chilled to the bone.”

The theme “feeling useless can destroy you” runs throughout The Bone Collector. The main character wants to commit suicide because he feels useless. The main female protagonist feels useless after she stops helping with the case, so much so that she berates herself and finally returns to help.

This is the best mystery novel I’ve ever read. Unlike others, the clues aren’t obvious, but hide beneath the surface, as the reader and the protagonist dig desperately to find them. I recommend it to anyone who loves a good mystery. As far as mysteries go, this one is tops.

QuestionAuthority1128 said...
Oh. My. Goodness. I loved the heck out of this book! It's one of my favorites, and definately my favorite mystery! Great book and great review!!

CherryBoo654 said...
Feb. 24, 2009 at 7:06 pm:
this is a really good reivew and this is a really good book.. and Now i think that im going to read this book... now because of this review.