The Twilight Saga

Across the nation, Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" is falling into the open hands of teens and young adults everywhere. The saga is about a young girl named Isabella (Bella) Swan from Phenix, Arizona coming to live with her dad in "Forks." She slowly falls in love with a young man, Edward Cullen, who Bella later finds out is a vampire. The saga takes Bella's thoughts and feelings and shapes them to be a tragic love story. Just a few weeks after the book came out readers were begging for more.

Victoria Isenhour, a young fan who has recently finished the last Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, says, "I loves the way the books are written. Stephenie Meyer can take 3 pages describing the face of Edward Cullen. It makes him truely beutiful before you see the movie!"

So, as you can see, Stephenie Meyer has a way with words! She took a dream she had and made it into a saga to die for! The best part is Twilight is not over yet! Just hope and Steph may write another!

tigeress3 said...
A question. Is it so amazing that she spends half the book decribing Edward's incredible looks, instead of giving him a personality?

Tori&Rese replied...
Acually it does give him a personality. And it, as well as his looks are beutiful.

tigeress3 replied...
So he's a shallow, moody fairy? Doesn't seem like a personality to me.