The Twilight Saga | Teen Ink

The Twilight Saga

By ToriRese BRONZE, Faith, North Carolina
ToriRese BRONZE, Faith, North Carolina

Across the nation, Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" is falling into the open hands of teens and young adults everywhere. The saga is about a young girl named Isabella (Bella) Swan from Phenix, Arizona coming to live with her dad in "Forks." She slowly falls in love with a young man, Edward Cullen, who Bella later finds out is a vampire. The saga takes Bella's thoughts and feelings and shapes them to be a tragic love story. Just a few weeks after the book came out readers were begging for more.

Victoria Isenhour, a young fan who has recently finished the last Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, says, "I loves the way the books are written. Stephenie Meyer can take 3 pages describing the face of Edward Cullen. It makes him truely beutiful before you see the movie!"

So, as you can see, Stephenie Meyer has a way with words! She took a dream she had and made it into a saga to die for! The best part is Twilight is not over yet! Just hope and Steph may write another!

When I finished the Twilight Saga my heart was on fire. It was just amazing how one woman could take a dream and shape it into the love story that is Twilight. I thought "I have to tell people about this wonderful story!" And so I did! If you havn't read Twilight pick up the book and let the reading begin!

tigeress3 PLATINUM, Dayton, Ohio
So he's a shallow, moody fairy? Doesn't seem like a personality to me.

ToriRese BRONZE, Faith, North Carolina
Acually it does give him a personality. And it, as well as his looks are beutiful.

tigeress3 PLATINUM, Dayton, Ohio
A question. Is it so amazing that she spends half the book decribing Edward's incredible looks, instead of giving him a personality?